Anthology Marketing Group bills itself as the largest marketing and communications company in Hawaii, spanning PR, social media, brand, advertising, digital, mobile, media strategy, research and analytics. And it’s looking for full-time help in that last category.
Anthology Marketing Group is seeking a Digital Analytics Specialist for managing analytics and SEO vendors on behalf of the digital team.
This full time regular position
- Manages the vendors who are responsible for the ongoing analytics strategy, implementation and retainers. This will be under supervision of senior staff members on the digital team.
- Provides strategic assistance in analytics planning at all phases of the development process.
- Manages the vendors who are responsible for SEO for client websites.
- Provides strategic assistance in SEO at all phases of the development process, including working closely with content strategists.
- Maintains day-to-day client contact and develops working relationships with all key client stakeholders.
- Assists with the creation of proposals and estimates by working with the digital senior staff and analytics and SEO vendors.
- Works with third-party vendors and/or platforms for ongoing management and execution of analytics strategies.
There is also a full-time position for a Senior UX Designer available.
Details and availability subject to change; see the Anthology Marketing Group jobs page for qualifications and other requirements: