The folks at Mix Plate Media, “a digital studio that creates brands, websites, apps and other cool stuff,” are looking for a back-end developer.
The job posting (from Feb. 11, 2015) calls for at least three years of relevant experience, and lays out the required development skills:
- Moderate to Expert-level skills in PHP
- Experience with a PHP Framework, preferably Laravel
- Experience using API’s (e.g. social media APIs, Google Maps APIs or Paypal API’s)
- Basic understanding of LAMP servers
- Working knowledge on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Working knowledge with version control (e.g. GIT)
Job availability and details subject to change without notice.