Hawaii-based proptech startup aXessPoint, which provides a unified communications and management platform for over 50,000 housing and condo units statewide, has partnered with Finite Business Solutions to expand its operations across the country.
Under the new partnership, aXessPoint will provide services to over 700 properties across 10 states on the U.S. mainland, including California, Idaho, Colorado, Texas, Minnesota, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Massachusetts, and Florida.
“By partnering with aXessPoint’s communication platform, we will be able to provide a leading technology solution in a space in desperate need of it, which perfectly complements our HOA business intelligence and accounting services,” said Trung Pham, CEO of Austin-based Finite Business Solutions. “There is no combination of communication, technology, accounting services, and industry solutions like this in the marketplace, and we are pleased to offer our residential customers this added convenience, security and efficiency.”
The seven-figure recurring deal starts in January 2021 and is the largest partnership to date for aXessPoint, representing an additional 120,000 homeowner units. The company is expanding its Honolulu-based staff to service the new accounts.
The company, which recently released version 3.0 of its digital property management platform, will also continue to enhance its existing Hawaii portfolio.
“With an increased focus on virtual communication and management, aXessPoint allows users to easily tailor a full suite of features to access what they need most, when and where they need to,” said Bello Silitshena, co-founder and CEO of aXessPoint. “Our partnership with Finite Business Solutions allows us to efficiently expand the product to a diverse array of markets so we can continue to meet the unique and changing needs of managing a residential portfolio.”
Through its web and mobile app, aXessPoint provides everyone in a building or community association a unified platform for communications, scheduling, vendor management and payments. The comprehensive community living and property management solution includes:
- Communication: Push notifications that alert residents regarding water shut offs, association meetings, fire alarm testing and emergency situations.
- Paperwork: Resident managers can post forms for residents to read, review, e-sign and print.
- Scheduling: Residents can directly schedule use of community amenities, submit requests for maintenance and repairs, and book other important needs, such as reserving elevators for moves.
- Maintenance: Report and track common area maintenance schedules and issues.
- Payments: Residents can log in, check balances due and make payments – all in just a few seconds. No more lost checks or misplaced receipts. That means faster payments and fewer repeat notices.
- Vendor Management: Property managers can send out proposals for maintenance projects to preferred vendors and receive bids digitally in just a few hours.
- Multi-Group Chat: Board members and property managers can chat to easily keep track of financials, invoices and vendor services.
- Security: aXessPoint uses the most secure cloud-based storage and end-to-end encryption to protect sensitive information and ensure that compliance standards are met.
To learn more about aXessPoint, visit aXessPoint.net, call (800) 644-0320, or e-mail info@aXessPoint.net.
Founded in 2016, aXessPoint is a Honolulu-based technology company dedicated to the superior management of properties, facilities and enterprises. Its software improves efficiency, performance and processes, allowing stakeholders at communities of all sizes to make better strategic decisions. aXessPoint is a graduate of Hawaii-based Blue Startups, one of TechCrunch’s Top 20 U.S. accelerators. The company is also a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). For more, visit aXessPoint.net.
About Finite Business Solutions:
Founded in 2013, Finite Business Solutions uses business analytics and a proven accounting background to offer sound consultation to small business owners and future business startups. With a combined 45 years of experience, Finite Business Solutions is a collection of professionals who have owned, operated and overseen an eclectic portfolio of businesses. For more, visit finitebusinesssolutions.com.